304 stainless steel rod is a kind of alloy steel with high pitting resistance and high temperature and creep strength.Excellent resistance to pitting, excellent high temperature creep strength.
1) The appearance of the cold-rolled product is good in glossiness and beautiful;
2) Due to the addition of Mo to Shanghai Shiqiang (SHSQBXG) stainless steel material plant, the corrosion resistance, especially the resistance to pitting corrosion is excellent;
3) The high-temperature strength is excellent; I want stainless steel '
4) Excellent work hardening (weak magnetic after processing)
5) Non-magnetic in solid solution state; 6) Relatively high price compared to 304 stainless steel
1.The process of spray painting of stainless steel products is: stainless steel products → silk screen → etching → alkali treatment → screen printing → oxidation coloring → alkali treatment → finished products.
2.The etching art process of stainless steel products is: stainless steel products → silk screen → etching → alkali treatment → oxidation coloring → finished products.
3. The 304 stainless steel rod chemical coloring method does not use pigments and dyes, but soaks the stainless steel in a warm concentrated chromium sulfate solution to perform chemical coloring, which is characterized by good resistance to food. The ink used in this processing method must have a very strong acid resistance, and UV curing inks having special properties suitable for the processing process are generally used.
Pipeline, heat exchanger, food industry, chemical industry Industrial and so on.